The 3rd International workshop on opportunities and challenges in mid-infrared laser-based gas sensing (mirsens3) will be held in Toscanasaal in the Residence of Würzburg, Germany from 5th to 7th March 2015. We expect around 60-80 attendees from academic and industrial research laboratories. The participants will have interest in the areas of semiconductor structures growth and processing; structural, electronic and optical characterization of semiconductor materials and devices; cryogenic equipment; superconducting magnets; optical gas sensing; numerical simulation and scientific publishing.
With 1000 EUR contribution you can become an official workshop sponsor with the following benefits:
- company logo or an advertisement in the workshop book (one B5 paper size page in color)
- company logo on the main workshop website
- company materials distributed in the workshop bag (max 10 pages up to A4 paper size)
- company advertisement on the workshop flash drive (max 50 MB)
- booth hire (2x2 m2, floor carpet, 2 chairs, table, lighting, 1 kW electric outlet, waste basket)
- workshop admission for 2 persons (including coffee breaks, lunches and the workshop dinner)
The workshop will take place in Toscanasaal in the Residence of Würzburg, where the exhibition booths will be present for the whole workshop duration.
To become the event sponsor, simply fill in the registration form where further details are included. The filled and signed form has to be returned by e-mail (email@example.com) or by fax (+48 71 328 36 96) before 15.01.2015.
In case you need additional information please contact us by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call (+48 71 320 29 86).